Organise your apps in the form of the App Library now available on Apple\’s latest iOS build: iOS 14
A major new change that comes with iOS 14. Alongside home screen widgets, a feature to organise your apps is here.
This feature is known as the iPhone App Library can help you organise your apps and more.
The feature offers a new way to manage the many apps you’ve got with auto-generated categories. Other stuff include a new alphabetical view, the ability to hide app pages, and more.
How to use the iPhone App Library in iOS 14
1. Accessing the App Library
2. Head to your last page of apps
3. Swipe one more time from right to left
4. Now you’ll see the App Library with automatically generated app categories
Using the App Library
1. You can tap an individual app to open it
2. Use the search bar at the top to find apps
3. Tap the small four app bundles in the bottom right corner of a category to see all the apps in that App Library folder
4. Pull down from the top of the App Library to see an alphabetical list of all apps
5. Interesting enough, I haven’t had success launching the App Library with Siri